- 3 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine (we use Earth Balance soy-free dairy-free buttery spread)
- 1/4 cup rice milk (original enriched)
- 1/3 cup cashew butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups rolled quick oats
- In small saucepan over medium-high heat, whisk together brown sugar, granulated sugar, butter, rice milk, and cashew butter. Boil mixture for one minute.
- Remove mixture from heat and stir in vanilla and oats until thoroughly coated.
- Drop dough using one tablespoon per cookie (or as big as you wish) onto a baking sheet lined with parchment or wax paper.
- Refrigerate at least 20 minutes or until firm and keep refrigerated.
Recipe URL:Â http://recipeseo.com/recipe/slZ0A
*NOTE:Â This recipe has been reviewed by Nutritionist, Suzzanne Meyer, who specializes in food sensitivities.Â It is free of the following: corn, dairy, eggs, gluten, potato, soy, wheat, and yeast.Â It is very low in amines and low in salicylates.Â Please see her legal disclaimer.